Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yep, still alive, but barely..........

This is been the week from you know where. I work in a nursing home where the state comes and visits once a year and then gives you their rating for the year. Last year was not such a great year for the nursing home where I work, but this year we were hoping for better....much better.
It was a stressful work week that involved my PT job not being so PT, but we made it through. From what we are hearing it was a much better survey, and our social services office didn't have any dings. Last year there we some, so that is an improvement by alot.
I have had lots on my plate, but it has all worked out thanks to help from Aaron and the kids. Ryan has had a good week going to daycare lots as well.
Tonight we had school conferences and got good reports on the kids. 2 kids takes 2 hours for conferences and Ryan was a trooper for the whole time.
Tomorrow I have the day off to catch up...YAY...and start decompressing from the week.

No comments: