Lots to do, lots to do. We leave on Wednesday for vacation and I have to start packing. Good thing I can just pack most of the clothes now since we aren't wearing shorts/tanks here! Ryan is having a bad couple of days. I think his teeth are really hurting him. He just sobs for no apparent reason and then he stops. The tantrums are getting to be a bit much though. This too shall pass right?
I worked an extra day this past week so now I don't have to take ANY PTO for our vacation. Yay!
Don't know if I will get to posting before we leave, but look for vaca pics on Thursday. Yay warm!
1 comment:
I love it when it all works out so that you get a long period of time with your children and not having to time off.
I love vacations!!
Joy
Post a Comment