Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween, A trip to Mall of America and a job offer..........




Been quite a week at our house. We are finally feeling good and not coughing all the time. Ryan had a great Halloween and looked pretty darn cute if you ask me.
We took him to MOA yesterday and he got to go on rides for the first time and LOVED it! We were up there for an adoption agency meeting (the agency we used to adopt Ryan through). As we were leaving the meeting, the president asked if we were staying in the cities for a while. We met her after the meeting privately and I was offered a job. GULP. I like the job that I have and this one would not replace this one right now, but if it picked up it could. I have alot to think about right now, how this could work, how it will affect my family, etc.........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

That sounds pretty interesting...and exciting!!!