Saturday, November 21, 2009

Worth a try

After consulting with many friends and family, I made the decision that I would try out the adoption for 3 months. I have asked to only work with SE MN clients so that I am not traveling all over the state. I am nervous and a little overwhelmed at having to juggle all these things, not to mention I am working full time again for a couple of months after Christmas. Oy Vey. I may have just lost my mind. :-)
The money I do make from this job is my redo my kitchen fund. First comes painting, then new counter tops, then refaced cabinets. The back splash I have picked out is so nice!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Three months sounds like a good trial. Hopefully it will help you figure out what you want to do ultimately. Then you won't have to wonder "what if." Good luck!

Melissa said...

It sounds like a good plan. Trying it out will let you know whether the job fits or not for you right now. I'd love the opportunity to work in the adoption field somehow. Keep us posted on everything!
Melissa