You think with all the time I have had to mull over this job offer, I would have made a decision. Not yet. I was leaning toward no, but now I am meeting with someone who could change my mind on Friday.
I did email the president of the agency and let her know what steps I had taken, my results and about my meeting on Friday. I would be willing to do it for sure if it could be a local (SE MN) job, but it may be a whole MN thing. I am awaiting an answer on that as well.
GRRR... I can be so indecisive.
I have off today and Ryan is at daycare again, so I am getting lots done. I could get used to this.
1 comment:
I was just checking in and you answered my question...will be thinking about you on Friday.
Post a Comment