I was SO that mother in the mall today chasing down my 2 year old (who now refuses to use a stroller) saying to myself, “When I catch you, you little turkey you are done for”, all while recieving glares from old ladys and me actually rolling my eyes at them. Can you believe I did that? Not to mention my parents were sitting on a bench watching the whole circus cracking up. My dad did some chasing earlier as he played with Ryan at the playplace while my mom and I shopped for a little bit. It is so awesome to have help close by. I can't imagine doing it with out both sets of parents.
4 comments:
I'm happy to hear that other moms have the same troubles I do. And yes, that was me who refused to pick her 2 year old son up off the floor when he fell because he was kicking and tripped over my feet. It was me who said, "Well, that's what heppens when you fool around." All the while having the lady at the register and the cashier give me those looks and worrying if he got hurt. Yup, that was me!
Melissa
I keep hearing sniggers when I say, "Aidan, you are wearing Mama out!!" Like others couldn't see that. . .
Go to Walmart and get the Monkey on your back leash...they also have dogs and bears..it is wonderful. We used it at Disney with our youngest son a couple of years ago and he actually liked it! You may be anti...but it really is a good thing to have with "runners" who are anti-stroller. We didn't use it any other time, maybe you could just use it for trips to the mall.
Nicole--I'm laughing just thinking about it. Is that little cutie in the professional pictures the same one that had you running like a maniac? I don't believe it.
Post a Comment