Monday, March 8, 2010

I am over the terrible 2's and the terrible teens

How on earth is one supposed to stay sane with the terrible 2's? AND add the 2 teenagers, moody, surly and just plain lazy. My oldest complains how crabby I am all the time, and my answer to that is.....IT'S NOT ME...IT's YOU! Not that I have told him that, but sheesh...really, gimme a break.
These terrible twos have GOTS to go. I know it is a struggle for independence, but really, must EVERYTHING be fight? Even over froot loops? Oy vey...out of all the years, this is the one I really needed the vacation the most. But nope...none for me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think, for them, it must be a struggle and fight for everything. I am so hoping that it ends soon as Colby turns 3 in April. However, I was warned that it continues. I love that Colby knows what he wants and is becoming so independent but it does get old struggling over everything. Especially naps! Ugh!
Melissa