Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 1

How am I doing you ask? I am okay.
Eating pretty well (minus the pizza I had for lunch at a birthday party). The exercise thing is hard to fit in when all I do is clean, cook, watch Ryan, etc. Walking at night needs to happen more, now that the snow is ALMOST gone, it will be easier. Ryan loves to go for walks. I just need to do more walking, less trying to get him to walk...LOL!
Today we are helping Bailey move her room around. It looks nice...BIGGER and cleaner too. Bet it won't stay that way for long!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Keep it up. I think we all need to get out and exercise. I have been putting off looking at my Spring clothes. I know many won't fit. I also need to by dresses for 2 wedding this summer. Not good. Hopefully the weather will get better and Colby will keep me going outside!
Melissa