Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's SPRING!

Well, almost spring. But the snow is melting, it is over 32 deg. more often than below 32 deg. The weather is holding and my spirits are lifting. Ryan is loving his puddle jumping boots and wearing them often.
So...yes, I am crabby. Have you noticed? My family sure has. It is time for a change. I went shopping for some spring clothes and almost died when I went to try them on. I am up a size. NOT GOOD. I have been slowly putting on weight over the winter. Well today, I decided to try the 20 minute 300 calorie treadmill burn. Umm..I lasted 5 minutes until I had to get off due to being afraid of falling off. I did get on the stationary bike and ride, but even then I got tired.

SO...today starts it. I am done.
DONE
  • being fat
  • being an emotional eater
  • having an excuse for not exercising
  • eating fast food for lunch because it is easy
  • needing to buy bigger clothes
  • hearing that the reason my back hurts is that I am the heaviest I have ever been.

SO...today
  • I bought myalli...starting on Friday, I will take it 3 times a day and hopefully it will give me the start I need.
  • I start making sure what we have in the house is healthy
  • we start exercising outside as a family
  • I tell myself BEFORE I do what I want (tv, shop, etc), I will do what I NEED (exercise, meditate, stretch)

Today my attitude changes. It is me that is crabby.....I am making these kids crabby. NO MORE!!!

1 comment:

Tanya and Don said...

You go girl! I will cheer you on all the way.