Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sping Cleaning for Sure!!

It is time to dig out of this mess of a house! We kind of stockpiled stuff all winter like chipmunks and it is getting cleaned out in the next 2 weeks. I took the kids spring break off, and even though we aren't going anywhere, we will emerge much lighter and healthier.
Ryan just keeps growing faster and faster. We are going to buy him a new booster seat today as it has been harder and harder to buckle him in, even expanding the straps. Too bad as it is a Britax and I kind of expected more. Aaron will get that one, my parents his old one and Ryan will be riding in style in my car...LOL!
Bailey finished her first week of track practice and really likes it. Between her track and Chandler's baseball, I suspect we will be doing alot of running this spring.
Chandler does start baseball tomorrow, also has his student of the month breakfast on Thursday and continues working...oh...and driving. ALL THE TIME...LOL! My days are filled with "Mom, don't we need to drive to the...."!
We are also looking into joining a health club as a family, kids and all. Perhaps that will enable ALL of us to get healthier as I know Chandler will want to go, and I will have to drive him...her I mean have him drive me...LOL!
Spring is here....HURRAY!!

No comments: