Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need a jumpstart!

So my working out plan is going okay....on my days off. I am still not getting ANY time to work out when Aaron is home, unless we go for a walk. I suppose I need to start insisting that I get 1/2 hour to my self (at least).
I do need a jumpstart on the weight loss though. I tried the Alli. Not working...well, maybe working, but even eating a low fat diet I just can't tolorate the side effects. Yeah...you don't want to know.

I was thinking about donating a kidney and then asking them to liposuction about 20 lbs away while they were in there....but I suppose they won't do that. I know...lame attempt at humor, but just THINK about all the middle age women that would donate if they did that. I know I would be IN! :)

Sooo...any great ideas readers? I am getting desperate as I have an event this summer and I want to be 20 or so lbs less. I am even thinking weight watchers could be an option. Maybe if I pay, I will be more likely to play by those rules? You would think that would work with the gym...not so much.

In other news...Chandler retakes his permit test today. We studied for 3 days and got him some flash cards on his itouch for review. Let's hope it works. If he doesn't pass this time, we pay. Grrrrr.

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I'm back!

You sound just like me....I think not eating is the only way I am going to lose weight and it is so hard for me to stick to healthy foods...especially when everyone around me is eating girl scout cookies and cake :(

If you come up with something good let me know.